Slender, pale, and tightly muscled.
Male Dhampir Telepath 6
Strength 12 (3)
Constitution 13 (4)
Wisdom 16 (4)
Height: 5’ 10"
Weight: 180 lb
Hair: Black Wavy; Beardless
Total Hit Points: 25
Speed: 30 feet
Armor Class: 13 = 10 +3 [dexterity]
Touch AC: 13
Initiative modifier: +3 = +3 [dexterity]
Fortitude save: +3 = 2 [base] +1 [constitution]
Reflex save: +5 = 2 [base] +3 [dexterity]
Will save: +8 = 5 [base] +3 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld): +4 = 3 [base] +1 [strength]
Attack (unarmed): +4 = 3 [base] +1 [strength]
Attack (missile): +6 = 3 [base] +3 [dexterity]
Grapple check: +4 = 3 [base] +1 [strength]
Lift over head:
Lift off ground:
Push or drag: 43 lb. or less
Languages: Common Draconic Dwarven Elven Orc
Dagger [1d4, crit 19-20/x2, range inc 10 ft., 1 lb., light, piercing]
Skill Focus (Bluff)
Expanded Knowledge x3
Psionic Talent x1
You have an uncanny ability to manipulate others, perhaps due to an alluring
physical trait. Your eyes may be a strange color that captivates men and women, or
you simply have a talent for twisting others around your finger.
Mechanics: When dealing with NPCs whose starting attitude toward you is not
hostile, you can choose to use this ability to temporarily improve their attitude
toward you by a greater degree than normal.
When making your diplomacy check, treat the NPCs starting attitude as one
level higher than it actually is for the purpose of determining their new attitude.
That is, you would treat an unfriendly individual’s starting attitude as indifferent,
or an indifferent individual’s starting attitude as friendly.
If you choose this option, the NPC’s new attitude lasts only for a number of minutes
equal to your Charisma score. After that time, it returns to the state it held
before you made your Diplomacy check. If circumstances in the interim have rendered
the NPC violent or hostile, such as if you attacked him, he remains there
rather than returning to his original state.
You do not have to use this trait when dealing with an NPC. You can choose to
make a normal Diplomacy check instead, in which case the NPC’s change in attitude
is more lasting, at the cost of a higher DC to achieve the change.
EIDETIC MEMORY [MENTAL]__
You have perfect recall, allowing you to remember minor details from an
event that others have long forgotten.
Mechanics: You enjoy a +1 bonus to all Knowledge checks. You gain a
+2 bonus on Spot checks to detect a disguise. If you have any questions
about an event, such as a person’s name or exactly what happened, your
DM must tell you the details even if you, as a player, have forgotten them.
You cannot remember extremely fine details, such as the text of a book
left open on a desk, but you can remember the general gist of the book
or the topic the passage covered. You always remember faces, names, and
the basic sequence of events.
Skill Name Key
Modifier Ranks Misc.
Appraise 4 = +4
Balance 5 = +3 +2
Bluff 18 = +4 +9 +3 [skill focus] +2 racial
Climb 1 = +1
Concentration 10 = +1 +9
Craft_1 4 = +4
Craft_2 4 = +4
Craft_3 4 = +4
Diplomacy 15 = +4 +7 +2 [bluff] +2 [sense motive]
Disguise 4 = +4
Escape Artist 3 = +3
Forgery 4 = +4
Gather Information 13 = +4 +9
Heal 3 = +3
Hide 3 = +3
Intimidate 6 = +4 +2 [bluff]
Jump 1 = +1
Listen 16 = +3 +9 +2 [alertness] +2 racial
Move Silently 3 = +3
Perform_1 4 = +4
Perform_2 4 = +4
Perform_3 4 = +4
Perform_4 4 = +4
Perform_5 4 = +4
Ride 3 = +3
Search 4 = +4
Sense Motive 12 = +3 +9
Spot 15 = +3 +8 +2 [alertness] +2 racial
Survival 3 = +3
Swim 1 = +1
Use Rope 3 = +3
- = check penalty for wearing armor
Bluff >=5 ranks gives +2 on disguise checks to act in character.
Standard Racial Traits
• Ability Score Racial Traits: Dhampirs are fast and seductive, but their racial bond to the undead impedes their mortal vigor. They gain +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, and –2 Constitution.
• Type: Dhampirs are humanoids with the dhampir subtype.
• Size: Dhampirs are Medium creatures and thus have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Base Speed: Dhampirs have a base speed of 30 feet.
• Languages: Dhampirs begin play speaking Common. Those with high Intelligence scores can choose any language it wants (except secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
Defense Racial Traits
• Undead Resistance: Dhampirs gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease and mind-affecting effects.
• Resist Level Drain (Ex): A dhampir takes no penalties from energy drain effects, though he can still be killed if he accrues more negative levels then he has Hit Dice. After 24 hours, any negative levels a dhampir takes are removed without the need for an additional saving throw.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
• Manipulative Dhampire gain a +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Perception checks.
Magical Racial Traits
• Spell-Like Abilities (Su): A dhampir can use detect undead three times per day as a spell-like ability. The caster level for this ability equals the dhampir’s class level.
Senses Racial Traits
• Darkvision: Dhampir see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
• Low-light vision: In addition to their ability to see perfectly in the dark up to 60 ft, dhampir have low-light vision, allowing them to see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
Weakness Racial Traits
• Light Sensitivity: Dhampirs are dazzled in areas of bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
• Negative Energy Affinity: Though a living creature, a dhampir reacts to positive and negative energy as if it were undead—positive energy harms it, while negative energy heals it.
• Be sure to know bonuses to skills, special abilities, low-light / dark vision, and any natural armor class bonus.
A psion who chooses the discipline of telepathy is known as a telepath. He is the master of powers that allow mental contact and control of other sentient creatures. A telepath can deceive or destroy the minds of his enemies with ease.
Discipline Talents (Ps)
Choose two powers : conceal thoughts, mind link
As long as you maintain psionic focus, you may manifest either of your chosen powers without paying a power point cost, but the power may not be augmented or affected by metapsionic feats. The damage of mind thrust is reduced to 1d6. You may only use conceal thoughts on yourself if used as one of your discipline talents.
Mental Intrusion (Ex)
At 2nd level, as long as you maintain psionic focus, increase the save DC of any mind-affecting power you manifest by 1 for every 2 power points you spend augmenting the power, provided the augmentation does not already increase the power’s save DC. For the purpose of this ability, you may spend additional power points augmenting a mind-affecting power’s save DC even on a power that normally does not have any augment options.
Class HP rolled
Level 1: Telepath 4
Level 2: Telepath 3
Level 3: Telepath 2
Level 4: Telepath 2 +1 to intelligence
Level 5: Telepath 4
Level 6: Telepath 4
49 Power Points/Day:
12 [psionic talent x 1]
Perpiapt of Health
1 lb Weapons / Armor / Shield (from above)
More about this character:
Empathic Transfer, Hostile